Blogging tips

2 de mayo de 2014

Recámara bañada de luz.......

A bedroom with great natural light..........

Cuando vi esta recámara me enamore de toda la luz natural que recibe, para mi es perfección!
 La vi en el blog de apartment therapy en donde puedes encontrar el tour completo de esta casa chécalo esta genial!

When I saw this bedroom I fell in love with all the natural light it gets it's just perfection for me!
I saw it in the blog apartment therapy where you can find this house tour check it out because it is amazing!


Me veo durmiendo una siesta o tal vez leyendo un libro o una revista de decoración en ese sillón de la esquina.....así me pasa cuando veo espacios que me gustan empiezo a fantasear jajaja 

I see myself taking a nap or reading a book or a decor magazine it that chair in the corner......this is what happens when I see spaces that I like I start day dreaming jajaja





Todas la imágnes via apartmenttherapy


XOXO

Feliz fin de semana!
Have a great weekend!

Sigueme en: 
  FACEBOOK   
 

2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...